Run a half-marathon.
- Volunteer Somewhere Long-Term
- Follow the Food Pyramid
- Give Up Soda
- Use My Resources More Effectively
- Learn to ride a motorcycle
- Visit all of the Continental U.S.
- Read 500 Books
- Visit 5 Strange Landmarks
- Learn the science of baking and develop it as an art.
Settle down somewhere (have a bed, lease, etc.) Get a real job.
1. Sing More. Join a Choir.
2. Travel to 5 States I’ve Never Visited. (1. Mississippi 2. Louisiana 3. Washington 4. California 5. Montana)
3. Donate a Quilt to Lutheran World Relief.
4. Make a Quilt using High School and College T-Shirts.
5. Be a Snowboarder
6. Improve My Baking
7. Run a Half Marathon
8. Join a Women’s Hockey Team
9. Try 25 “New Things” (1. Cross country skiing 2. Wearing dangly earrings 3. Cutting my own bangs 4. Eating squirrel, groundhog, deer and other recently killed meats 5. Visiting Pymatuning)
10. Improve My Knitting
11. Purchase (and learn how to use) an SLR Camera
12. Read 100 Books
13. Visit Holden Village with Jocelyn
14. Earn a Master’s Degree
15. Own the Beatles Discography on Vinyl
16. Water-Ski Barefoot
17. Finish My Master’s Thesis
18. Leave the Country
19. Go to NYC with Ty
20. Take a Pottery Class
22. Read the Bible
23. Get a Tattoo
24. Make an Item of Clothing (and wear it in public)
25. Make 31 Things